multi-touch kiosk systems
with up to 32 simultaneous touch-points
The robust but attractive design of the multi-touch kiosk systems makes them especially useful for information service systems in out-of-home environments and at the point of sale. This system is also based on the same advanced multi-touch sensor technology that detects up to 32 touch-points with amazing accuracy and low latency. The kiosk systems are equipped with robust steel cases, hardened security glass and screens that are tilted by 45 degrees. Call us now to learn more about available colors, bases and sizes.
area of application:
- a modern eye-catcher for product or company presentations by using multi-touch Technology
- supports interaction between mulitple users using multi-touch gestures
- presents webpages, youtube video clips, pdf documents, pictures, Google Maps in a multi-touch environment
- compatible with social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Online E-Mail, Online Chat
- edit, annotate and save pdf document, videos and website
- easy configuration, easy customization and easy exchange of skins
- The system comes ready-to-use and allows for easy customization.
- true mulit-touch displays that detect 32 touch-points simultaneously, accurately and fast.
- In addition to the new and surprisingly low priced high-end displays, there is also an entry level product line that is ready to detect 2 or 4 simultaneous touch-points.
- sizes: 32 inches / 80 cm, 42 inches / 106,7 cm and 55 inches / 139 cm
- All displays support the TUIO-protocol and are optionally available with mult-touch enabled standard software for Windows 7 and Mac OS X.